Bring new products to market
We develop innovative ideas from concept to launch – and beyond
Developing a new product concept and bringing it to market requires a blend of deep expertise in strategy, design, and technology. We’ve helped Fortune 500s innovate and new startups launch and scale across a variety of verticals and technologies – dozens over the past ten years – with award-winning results.
Not just launch parties – landing parties
Scale technology stacks
Grow userbases and revenue
Strategically define specifications
Build best-in-class experiences
Expertise on Hand
- Product Management
- Product Design
- Backend Engineering
- Devops Engineering
- Frontend Web Engineering
- Mobile Engineering
What it's like to work with us
- Work with seasoned professionals who are positive and communicative
- Collaborative working sessions
- Long-term planning, sprint planning, daily standups, and Slack
- Get feedback early with prototypes and demos
- Transparent progress reports and budgeting
- Use data to drive decisions
Thanks for doing the impossible – with a smile. #oneteam
Just some of the types of products we love
About Our Culture
HappyFunCorp has been designing and building web and mobile applications for over 10 years, and has built a culture that values open communication, positivity, and a dedication to solving challenging problems. Remote working has been a vital part of our culture from the start, and our teams’ performance shines as a result. Above all, we create an environment where talented people can do great work and enjoy working together.
- High on autonomy, low on formality. We have meetings when we need to, and not when we don’t. We aim to get things done for our clients.
- We know that software is a team sport – we value emotional intelligence as well as technical proficiency.
- We’re pragmatic rather than dogmatic. Though we bring experience and best practices to bear, we are steadfast in working towards our goals.
- We know how to run high-performing remote teams and have been remote-first since 2010.
- Our Mission focuses on creating US-based teams, particularly from talent in underserved communities.
Let’s Make Something Great
When you reach out to us, our senior staff are here to learn about your needs and craft the right plan – and team – to excel.